A Startup Workshop For Lifestyle Entrepreneurs
Did you know that you increase the odds of business failure by a factor of three when you skip strategy?
When you’re working on new business, sometimes you may feel like…
- You’re doing the wrong tasks and feel insecure about next steps
- You don’t have a sense of how all the puzzle pieces fit together
- Information you do have is overwhelming and you don’t know how to best organize it
- You’re working without a clear process
- Worried that you’ll never launch or no one will buy your product or service
The great news is there is a process that can help you apply tools to the messy search and hard work of crafting new products and services that your customers passionately want. It’s called Startup Strategy.
The bad news is most people won’t do the work. Take a look:
Only 15% of businesses bother to screen new ideas before creating and launching. And just one in five have a plan on how they’re going to make money (the business model) or how they’ll deliver the product or service (technology plan).
Could you be missing these pieces too? If so, keep reading. My Startup can help you successfully gain clarity, get organized, and minimize the risk of a flop.